Entire list of
earthquakes in Turkey and Armenia
Sightings in Earthquakes Correspondence
- In 1908 George Hagopian
together with his uncle they saw the Ark. He climbed above it
and walked along the roof.
- In 1916 Russian pilot
Vladimir Roskovitsky saw the Ark while flying to plane
around Ararat. He sent his
report to the Russian government it aroused
considerable interest, and the
Czar sent two special companies of
soldiers to climb the
- Single Russian pilots saw a
structure in similar wood to one
ship, with an extremity that
disappeared in the ice.
- Other people see the Ark on the mountain as the family Weist.
- In August 1943 the picture of the Ark appared in the Armed Force's
magazine "Stars and Stripes"
- In 1943 seven Kurdish people and Ed Davis saw the Ark on the mountain.
- During the second world war the Australian Aussie Taylor climbed on
mountain saw and photographed the Ark. Various pilots flying over
the mountain they saw the Ark.
- In 1948 Resits Sarihan Turkish
agriculturist and dalesmen of the zone saw the rests of the Ark on the
In 1952 American oil technical George Jefferson Greene flying over
the helicopter saw a
big structure in wood and photographed it.
- In 1955 Fernand Navarra French industrialist saw under the ice an alike
dark mass of a keel ship. He extracted some wood pieces.
- In 1959 Gregor Schwinghammer heads American pilot saw an object to rectangular form barge on the Ararat
- In 1967 Fernands Navarra together to American in a expedition called
they withdrew some wood joists in mount Ararat
- In 1989 Angelo Palego saw and photographed two anomalous parallel crevasses in the place pointed out by Schwinghammer just above the Navarra site. In 1990 he saw exactly under the parallel crevasses.